Blue and white clay for acne — recipes of masks from clay for the face
Every person for a long time looking for "their" cleanser for acne. Indeed, any tool is good, if only it didn't hurt and it worked. Among the many ways to combat acne not the least is cosmetic clay.
Clay treatment – a very old method of improving the skin and the whole body. Treat it well as other inflammatory conditions, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis.
In the days of Ancient Rome people knew about the healing properties of this substance. Cosmetology fell in love with clay for its excellent ability to clean the skin of dirt, fat, dirt and toxins. Completely natural, this tool is popular because of its safety and ease of use. Ingredients for making clay masks are always at hand, are inexpensive, and use them, without a doubt, undeniable.
The effect of clay
- It cleans as a natural antiseptic.
- Toning effect is achieved by a number of trace minerals that also nourish the skin.
- Bleaching action – the perfect remedy for spots after acne.
- Drying – clay well removes minor irritations and dries pimples.
- Smoothing effect – fine lines and wrinkles disappear as if by magic.
- Perfectly tightens pores, eliminating excess rasshirennoe.
- Normalization of metabolic processes.
Combined with decoctions of herbs, aromatic oils, these effects are amplified many times.
Different clays differ in color. It depends on the content of specific chemical elements. So, blue has a color with salts of copper and chromium. You just have to choose the clay that is suitable for your skin, and then her condition will improve considerably.
What clay is the best helps acne?
The most popular of the clays. It has excellent cleaning effect due to the powerful antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It contains such microelements as iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, which are so essential for skin. As you can see, the balanced composition – is a real elixir of health for the skin. It is recommended in more severe cases of acne. Sold in pharmacies.
Very good cleans the skin from pollution, toxins, sebum. It also improves blood circulation, which solves the problem of clogged pores on problem skin. But it is not recommended if you have large pimples and blackheads. Today are sold as ready-made masks based on clay and ingredients for making them at home.
Rules for the use of clay
- The clay must be well sifted before preparing the mask;
- The face should be well cleaned before applying any mask;
- The mask keep on face for 20 minutes, not to talk and not to laugh this time;
- Do not use soap when washing (preferably cellulose discs or conventional wipes).
Recipes masks out of clay
- Take 1 tbsp. of blue clay, 1 tsp. fresh-water sponge, 1 tablespoon of water. Pour a mixture of both powders with water,stir until smooth. Apply the mask evenly, when it dries, gently remove it with a damp cloth.
- Take 1 tsp water and mix with the same amount of fresh cucumber juice. This liquid, dilute 2 tablespoons of blue clay. Add a few drops of lemon juice. If the skin is dry, you can add a few drops of olive oil. Apply on face, wait until dry.
- Whisk 1 egg yolk, add 1 tbsp of honey. In the resulting mass add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. 2 tbsp white clay hydrate, mix all components and apply a thick layer. Keep to dry.
- Hydrate blue clay until mushy state, add a few drops of pink or peach oil. Apply to face as usual and wait until dry.
- Helps this mask for acne. Dilute white clay with grape juice and add a little honey.
- Take that blue and white clay in equal parts and dilute it with broth of herbs suitable to your skin (for example, oily skin will be useful calendula, chamomile, celandine, St. John's wort, nettle). Apply, hold to dry.
Important! In any person there are uneven patches of fat. This is due to the different moisture level of the skin and different intensities of the sebaceous glands. Therefore, the mask dries unevenly, and fast-drying space you need to moisten with water. Only when the mask fully dries, you are ready to withdraw it.
Mask of clay for acne do 2 times a week for oily and combination skin, and 1 time – when dry.
- Redness and irritation of the face;
- Dry skin;
- Itching and flaking.
If you are experiencing these effects, try the subsequent masks of clay add the olive oil, and after the mask, use a nourishing cream.