How to effectively treat colds and pimples on the face and body?
Colds acne is a very common phenomenon. Think about it – we are all prone to draughts – home or in transport and this is the cause of the disease in many people. Autumn and spring is the most common time the disease is inflammatory diseases, colds and acne is no exception. But this concept is generalized, as they may appear for other reasons.
The causes of colds acne
- Disturbances in the endocrine, the digestive system (often the character 's power is directly related to the appearance of acne);
- Gynecological diseases (most often – inflammation of the ovaries);
- Violations of the hormonal balance, when the level of androgens (male sex hormones) is much exceeded.
- Lowered immunity;
- Common infections;
- Stress and lack of sleep.
As can be seen, the relationship of cold-related acne and various pathologies is available. What unites them is that the root cause can easily be triggered by a cold, and there already and to acne close.
Sometimes this kind of acne is artfully masked by other diseases, e.g., dermatitis, allergic reactions, infectious lesions. So a good solution would be to visit a doctor, especially if you are in doubt about the diagnosis.
Colds pimples often appear on seborrheic skin, as there is a lot of sweat and sebaceous glands. If you have a problem of increased sebum and greasy, so the likelihood of acne for colds anymore. The risk increases if the wrong diet during this period. So be careful what you have on the plate.
An interesting relationship found between colds acne and their place of occurrence. So, acne on the hairline indicates that something displeased the gallbladder. Check with your doctor on the subject of stones or the presence of cholecystitis. Acne above the eyebrows indicates a problem with the intestines. Possible, there is a chronic intoxication and improper diet. This includes the medications, particularly antibiotics and hormonal drugs and vitamins. The body simply is not able to bring a lot of toxins, so they come out in the form of acne. Think, not it is time for you to clean up the diet?
A favorite place of occurrence of cold spots – nose. There in most cases, increased oiliness, enlarged pores. And sebaceous ducts on the surface of the nose more.
In cold pimples places of their occurrence unpleasant aching, characterized by persistent redness and, in some cases, "smart size". Yes, and "to go" they're not going to.
A few tips that will help you get rid of colds acne
- Daily use cleanser containing salicylic acid or triclosan.
- The problem areas wipe reviews" href="http://acne.vsebolezni.com/bornaya-kislota-ot-pryshhej-kak-primenyat-pobochnye-dejstviya-protivopokazaniya.html">boric acid and oil cream prevents dryness of the skin (child, "Bepanten").
- Wash your face immediately after as sweat, the sweat irritates the skin, helping to spread the inflammation.
- Try not to SuperCool.
- Organize opportunities for proper nutrition, not slidestyle with fried and sweet dishes – they provoke inflammation on the skin.
- If you got sick immediately begin to deal with the underlying disease. To help you – bed rest and intensive prevention of complications.
- Take regular bath with sea salt. Very well, if the composition means for skin care will be included algae extract.
Of course, I want to get rid of cold pimples fast. By the way, follows the pattern of their appearance from loved ones – that is, if your parents appear during a cold eels greater the likelihood of their you. So find out what helps them in a particular case, perhaps they will tell you the best way. And in the fight against acne very much.
The recommended remedy for colds acne
- Boric acid. Lubricate the affected skin 1 time a day.
- Prepare an infusion of mint, green tea and chamomile. Freeze in cubes and wipe your face.
- Apply it Vishnevsky ointment 2 times a day.
- Celandine tincture with vodka – 1 tablespoon of dry herb per Cup of vodka. Insist 2 weeks, lubricate the inflammation several times a day.
- To prepare a chamomile rinse, drain. Add 2 drops of tea tree oil, drain. To cause pitting on the affected areas.
- Restorative therapy – vitamins (it is advisable to take multivitamin complexes).
And in addition to these tips, remember that in cold weather should dress warmly – no matter how it was corny. The body is not supercooled, and that the immune system will guard your health. Then you will avoid many problems – including colds and acne.