How to use calendula for acne: recipes infusions, masks and ointments made from calendula
Pimples... At the mention of that word, such is hated by many immediately an Association with a long inflammation, spoiled holidays, multi-day, often with modest results. Almost everyone is attacked in adolescence. In some cases, acne is the consequence of internal disease, but more often it is the result of a bad environment, and heredity.
For skin in any case needs careful care. But acne also affect the backand décolleté. The skin needs daily to clean, fortunately, modern cosmetology offers a great variety of means to combat acne. But no one, even the best drug can not boast of completely natural composition, and of course, fresh – in contrast to the folk remediesthat you can use immediately after preparation.
What helps calendula
Calendula or "pot marigold" is one of the legendary healing plant its healing properties apply to a wide range of diseases from skin problems to cancer. Therefore, if you notice on the face or body pimple, do not hesitate long.
In medicine, calendula flowers are used in many applications and are well proven in cosmetology. So, what can compete plant "marigolds"?
- Black dots;
- Freckles, age spots and more.
The effects of drugs.
Calendula is made from water, alcohol tinctures, and apply its fresh juice, is also a popular mask and an application of oil with juice. In the fight against acne effectively all of these forms.
Recipes funds from calendula
- Good effect gives the combination of honey and tincture of calendula. After a few days you will notice the first results. Need 1 Cup water, 2 tsp. honey (preferably light), 2 tsp. of decoction of marigold pharmacy. You must stir it all up to dissolve the honey in full. Wipe the face every day.
- Mask. Mix 1 tbsp. l. tincture of calendula with the same amount of regular flour, add water until smooth. Should get a creamy consistency. This mask is applied for 10 minutes, then wash off.
- Lotion. Will need 2 tbsp. l. flowers "marigold" and 50 ml. of vodka, 2 tbsp. of water and 70 ml of Cologne. Fill with flowers and leave for a week in a dark place. Then add 5 g of a 5% alcoholic solution of boric acidand 3 ml of glycerol. This lotion to lubricate the pimples 2 times a day. This tool perfectly disinfects the skin and prevents the formation of new acne.
- Take 50 ml of infusion of marigold and drip to 2 drops of tea tree oil. Gently dip it in the mixture with a cotton swab and apply onto acne. Repeat 2-3 times a day. Do not RUB this tincture all face the dryness.
- Broth.The advantage of this form of application is that it does not dry the skin, but rather, courting her, saturating with moisture. Need 2 tablespoons dried flowers, and a pint of boiling water. They should boil for 3 minutes, cool and strain. Use the resulting broth to wash – and you'll notice that the pimples will cease to appear, and old inflammation will be reduced considerably.
- Tincture of onion. It is a powerful tool for radical anti-acne. Take a medium onion, 10 minutes hold it over steam. Get the juice which you can pour in a mixture of chopped and pounded flowers. Use a cotton swab dipped in this mixture and gently wipe the inflamed skin. To apply the cosmetics can be up to 3 times a day.
- Allergic reaction to any of the components;
- Open wounds;
- Individual intolerance;
- Skin disease requiring systemic treatment.
- Irritation and redness of the face;
- The dryness of the skin;
- Peeling of the skin;
- Allergic rashes.
If after the application of recipes. you have such phenomena, consult a cosmetologist and try to reduce the frequency of application, and also to completely switch to alcohol-free forms of drugs. Then the acne will stand no chance, and your face will Shine with health.