Pimples on chest: why do I get pimples on chest and how to treat them?
Pimples on the chest, of course, is not the pimples on the face. You can hide them with clothes, and no one will even notice that your skin is not okay. Although it will not help to get rid of unpleasant sensations such as burning and itching.
Pimples is serious. If there are signs on the chest, this is a serious warning sign that either suffer some internal organs, or you need to reconsider your approach to skin care. Perhaps red or white acne — allergic reaction to a cosmetic you use. Maybe it's a sign of changing hormone levels in your body.
Whatever the causes, pimples on the chest should be immediately treated, and how to treat treatment seriously. The skin on the Breasts in women are different from men's. In women it is more delicate and sensitive. Untreated acne on the chest can leave ugly traces. It is extremely important to detect and to deal with the "internal cause", the root of the problem. Will not help creams or lotions. Going to the beauty parlour may at some time relieve the condition, but it is best to consult a doctor dermato-cosmetologist, who will advise how to get out of life this trouble.
It is better to prevent than to treat
If you have a particular predisposition to different kinds of rashes, stick to simple rules, will prevent "surprise" in the form of acne.
- Wear clothes made from natural materials. Cotton, linen, wool help the skin to breathe and promote proper ventilation. This is important not only in summer when she sweats more, but in the winter time. Foam tab in bra is simply unacceptable.
- If you feel that you are sweating profusely, do not forget about the purity of the skin.
- Didn't have to wash with soap every time after the street, but rinse myself of the sweat and dust with water fairly regularly during the day.
- Every day take a shower with soap and water. Best suited tar soap. In dermatology long-known properties of birch tar as an antiseptic and healing wounds.
- Also, cleans soap based on camphor.
- Several times a week, use a natural scrub. To do this, grind in a blender two or three tablespoons of oatmeal and add a teaspoon of baking soda. This dry mixture is dilute with boiled water until mushy state and allow it to cool. Then apply on the breast for 10-15 minutes, and rinse under a warm shower. Cereal is fine to cleanse the epidermis from dead cells that clog the pores and do not allow it to breathe and baking soda it cleans.
- Never self-medicate and, especially, don't squeeze pimples! You have no idea what could be the consequences after extrusion. The scar might remain forever.
There are several recipes disinfecting tonics, using which you will always enjoy the cleanliness of the skin of the breast. First you need to buy a container with a spray, which is used in cosmetology. Cooking tonic can be right in it. Any cosmetic products prepared at home should be stored in the refrigerator.
- Spray with lemon juice. Mix 3 tablespoons of mineral water and 3 tbsp of fresh lemon juice. Add 6 — 7 drops of tea tree oil and mix thoroughly. Now can daily spraying is a natural disinfectant on the skin of the breast.
- Dissolve pure sea saltwithout any additives or fragrances with mineral water without gas in the proportion of 1:1. This solution can be applied several times a day.
- Prepare a weak solution of potassium permanganate (potassium permanganate). You need to take just a few crystals to 0.5 liters of boiled or distilled water. The solution should turn pink. It can be stored in the refrigerator for weeks and enjoy, spraying on the skin every day.
Very effective mask made from natural ingredients. For example, 15-20 minutes to put on the chest of chopped melon pulp. Also very useful is the mask of white cosmetic clay. You can add a few drops of essential oil of tea tree. Apply as a mask and the usual birch tar. The smell, of course, attracted not all, but applied on the breast skin for a few minutes, he has a deep cleansing and bactericidal action.