Cream skinoren: benefits, reviews and tips for use
In the treatment of diseases of acne very high results showed the external application of the drug Skinoren gel, the main active active ingredient which is azelaic acid. It has antimicrobial action and contributes to the keratinization in the follicles of sebaceous glands. Thereby eliminates visual signs of inflammation, decreases the content of free fatty acids in lipids, and reduces oiliness of the skin as it greatly reduces sebum.
Studies have proven the detrimental effect of azelaic acid on the bacteria Propionibacterium acnes that cause acne. In addition, the Skinoren cream fights the cause of the disease, it contributes to a significant narrowing of the pores. As a result of this action, the skin becomes more smooth, and getting a healthy color. The tool also reduces the growth of dead skin cells that clog pores, thus preventing formation of black spots.
Trying to get rid of acne, many feel on the skin the action of various drugs. That would make the decision which of them to curing acne, of course, it is better to consult a doctor. Dermatologist will likely prescribe you with a detailed examination of the body as the disease acne could be the consequence of more serious problems with internal organs.
Immediately after the gel was applied to the skin, azelaic acid begins to penetrate the epidermis. Thus through the affected skin penetrates much faster than healthy. Of 5g single dose of the cream of 3.6% azelaic acid subcutaneously absorbed. The active substance is then excreted from the body. Owing to its mild action on the body in General, Skinoren can be applied to adolescentssince 12 years. It is believed that the drug poses no hazard during pregnancy and lactation, in contrast to many similar drugs. Although a small penetration of azelaic acid possibly through the placenta or breast milk, it is not dangerous to the child's development.
It is also possible long-term treatment with this drug. Visible improvement, as confirmed by the reviews of those who carried out the treatment to be noticeable after 4 weeks of use. But further treatment should up to three months.
Another advantage is the low price Skinoren, making it a very affordable drug.
Instruction for cream or gel Skinoren gives clear instructions on how to care for your order to be most effective.
- Before you apply the cream or gel, you need to carefully wash. If necessary, you can use gentle cosmetics.
- The product should be used twice a day, rubbing lightly into the skin. Thus it is necessary to use a sufficient amount of gel. The excess should be removed with a paper towel.
- It is very important to complete the course without interrupting it.
- If the detected allergic reaction to components of skin irritation or swelling, treatment should be discontinued.
- Ifafter the drug feels burning and peeling of the skin, it is possible to relieve the symptoms to use a moisturizing cream based on medicinal herbs or medicines, for example Bepanthen or Panthenol.