How to treat acne on the nose and why do they appear?
Pimple on the nose – not the most pleasant phenomenon, usually occurring at the most inopportune moment, due to improper functioning of sebaceous glands on the face or as a result of clogging of pores from the impure condition of the skin.
What are the main causes of their appearance?
- Acne or pimples can appear at any age, but if you consider the teenage period, the main reason for their occurrence is hormonal imbalance in the body, in the period of active puberty.
- If we consider older age, the cause of the skin problem can be a wrong functioning of endocrine system of the body and a disruption in the functioning of the immune system. Acne can testify to violations in work of digestive tract and weak musculature of the heart, or be a manifestation of any chronic disease.
- In addition, common causes are: lack of exercise and as a result of violation of blood circulation in the body and lack of vitamins.
Today the choice of treatment of such diseases as acne is big enough and diverse. However, in order to cure the cause, not to engage in useless masking effects, it should more careful approach to solving this problem.
Treatment in each case is chosen strictly individually, taking into account a whole list of characteristics of the organism, lifestyle, and also includes various treatment procedures. However, the basic methods of getting rid of pimples in the nose area we consider.
This method of treatment usually is prescribed by a doctor or considered to be a popular method of self-medication.
In case of mild rash around the nose prescribe homeopathic remedies and special medicated cream with antibiotics.
The appearance of acne in adult girls and women, very often doctors recommend hormonal contraceptives, which greatly reduce the production of androgens, which may be the same problem with the skin.
If the problem has become sufficiently serious nature pimples under the nose or around him appear in large numbers, and this phenomenon is regular, it is necessary to contact a specialist who can provide expert assistance.
If you experience problems with the skin, can be applied to today's popular cosmetic procedures:
- Cryotherapy, which involves the treatment of the inflammation with liquid nitrogen;
- Ozone therapy is the use of injections of ozone mixture to the affected area or treatment of the ozonized distilled water inflamed areas of skin;
- Mesotherapy, a procedure contributing to the narrowing of the pores and reduce the risk of acne again;
- Peeling – the process of alignment of the upper skin layer and getting rid of scarring and other unpleasant consequences of acne;
- Cleansing – mechanical getting rid of pimples.
Treat at home
Before you start any treatment, you must try to change your diet and mode of life. You will need to eliminate from your diet pickles,sweets, fatty and spicy foods, which in most cases gives a negative reaction on the skin. Should emphasize in the diet for fish products, vegetables and fruit. Enter in your diet the use of vitamin complexes, which can be purchased at any pharmacy. Try to rebuild your daily routine and make it more active.
With regard to personal hygiene, it is necessary to adhere to the following basic rules:
- To wash should be at least two times a day using a children's or tar soap;
- After washing, the face should be rinsed with a mint infusion;
- To wipe his face better than a small towel or use a small disposable towels;
- After each washing the problem area of the skin should be lubricated compression means or lotions for oily skin;
- At night, on the skin apply paste of lassara or other drying the skin.
If you have a pimple, it is not recommended to squeeze. However, if there is an urgent need to get rid of it, and there are no contraindications – no red fringing of the inflammation, hurts and has a white head, you can try to remove it. To do this, disinfect salicylic alcohol the nose, anneal the tip of the needle on the fire. Then with a needle gently pierce the pimple and squeezing out, remove the pus appeared a small piece of gauze. At the end of the procedure, the nose again disinfect salicylic alcohol.
Also at home you can make a simple mask made from egg whites. For this, you need protein to beat until lush white mass, to cause a part of this mass on a clean cloth and put it on the site of inflammation. After some time remove the cloth and rinse the mask with warm water. The use of egg mask effectively helps to close the pores and prevent inflammation in this skin.
Traditional methods of treatment
Those who are trusted by the old "grandmother" advice, here are some recipes cures:
- Drink of fresh mint. In the glass, prepared tea, brewed 4 tablespoons chopped mint leaves. Infused for 20 minutes and drink it every day, several times.
- Nettle juice. With juicer get the juice of young nettles, add a little lemon juice and take one teaspoon three times a day.
- Carrot and beet juice. With the help of a juicer get the juice and consume 1-2 cups per day.
- In addition to beverages, are considered sufficiently effective hot compresses decoction of herbs: chamomile, sage, calendula, birch bark. To prepare the broth should take one teaspoon of each herb pour three cups of water. This infusion is necessary to boil and then leave it for a while for it to steep. When the broth calms a bit to a comfortable temperature, you can begin the procedure. Change the compresses should be as they cool down.