Brewer's yeast for acne: recipes of masks from yeast and reviews
Brewer's yeast — the title already it is clear that they were originally used in the manufacture of beer. Why "initially"? Yes, because today, many are acknowledged for their useful properties that can be used not only in brewing, but also in medicine, for example, brewer's yeast is used for the treatment of acne.
What's useful about brewer's yeast?
In brewer's yeast there are so many different useful elements that determine useful properties. Read more about these chemicals — below.
- Vitamins of the group In protecting the body from negative external influences of the environment. They also regulate the level of fats, sugars, and excrete the excess of preservatives and chemical additives that are produced today, virtually no product.
- Vitamins E, PP, H, etc. greatly affect the health (and, as a result, appearance) of your hair, nails and skin.
- There is a myth that nutritional yeast help skinny people to gain weight. This is not true — the combination of protein and some vitamins contained in them, regulates metabolism, and if it were violated, you will gain weight, but if everything was fine, then nothing will change. In addition, because of this, however, you can greatly improve the condition of the skin (as in most cases, problems with acne are caused by problems with the digestive tract). Also, as a result, you may increase the appetite.
- In brewer's yeast contain antioxidants, amino acids, minerals, trace elements (e.g. phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, magnesium, zinc , etc.) that greatly strengthen the immune system, eliminate different toxins and improve hormonal balance (which in turn will allow you to get rid of pimples and acne).
- Substances such as Biotin, Niacin, Pantothenic acid and essential amino acids increase the ability of skin cells to regenerate, normalizes all metabolic processes. You can verify this by conducting a course of treatment mask with brewer's yeast (some recipes you can read in the article).
How to take brewer's yeast?
Brewer's yeast is recommended as to the external and internal use. Preparations for internal use are sold in many pharmacies in different forms — such as tablets or capsules. Take their usual course in a few months three times a day for about 5-10 minutes before eating, but it would be better if before taking you consult with your doctor — only a specialist can accurately select the time of admission and the dose of the drug. It is also worth considering contraindications ingestion of brewer's yeast in is gout, chronic renal failure and allergies.
It should be noted that the instant result, you do not wait, moreover, in the first days, maybe even weeks of supplementation, you may notice that the pimples on her face became even more. Not to worry — this is a sign that the cleansing process has already begun, and soon all is normalized and stabiliziruemost.
Recipes of masks with brewer's yeast for acne
And now, some of the recipes for masks for different skin types:
- If you are tortured by acne, you can start to make this mask: 2 teaspoons brewer's yeast mix with a tablespoon of yogurt (definitely not greasy!). Stir and add 2 teaspoons of olive oil and a teaspoon of orange, lemon and carrot juice. Again mix thoroughly untila homogeneous mass. Apply it on clean face and leave on for 10-20 minutes. The main advantage of this mask in its versatility — it is perfect for all skin types, the only contraindication is hypersensitivity to individual components of the mask. This mask not only eliminate your acne but also eliminate signs of fatigue, fill the skin with some essential nutrients and vitamins.
- If you have oily and porous skin, it will help you a dairy-yeast mask. Spread 1-2 tablespoons of dried brewer's yeast in warm milk (milk take a bit). Stir until the formation of a sufficiently thick mass. Not allowing it to cool completely, put it on pre-cleaned face and leave for 10-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. The positive effect of a simple mask you'll only see with regular use (at least once a week) — it regulates the sebaceous glands, revitalizes the skin, improves its appearance and reduces the risk of acne.
- If you have dry skin, you can use the following recipe. One tablespoon of brewer's yeast, dissolve in about 10 ml of water, place to obtain a homogeneous mass. Add the egg yolk and 2 teaspoons of oil from wheat germ. Mix again and apply the mask on the face. Properties of brewer's yeast, which we've listed just above, will skyrocket from contact with the oil from the wheat germ, and metabolic processes in your skin aktiviziruyutsya after a few uses. As a result, skin color will improve and she will become more elastic.
- If in addition to the dryness of your skin is still flaky, better to use another recipe. Two teaspoons of dry beer yeast dissolve in the water (to get most uniform thick slurry). To it add egg yolk, about two tablespoons of milled sprouted wheat grains, and three tablespoons of heavy cream. After thorough mixing, apply the paste on the face and leave on for 10-20 minutes. After this time the mask must be very carefully washed off with warm water.
- Another option mask for people with problem skin. One tablespoon of brewer's yeast diluted in the water, there is added a tablespoon of milled grape seed. The mass is thoroughly mixed and applied on face for about 3-5 minutes (all this time you must carefully to massage the face). Then the mask should rinse with warm water. This procedure removes sebum, minimize pores and improves blood circulation, which affects the appearance of the skin.
And finally, the recipe that need to be taken orally for the treatment and prevention of acne. Twenty grams of dried chamomile, twenty grams of flax seed and of course 70 grams of dried brewer's yeast. Add a teaspoon of this mixture in a glass of warm and preferably low-fat milk and drink. The procedure must be repeated every day for several months. After you notice improvement, you need to take a little break, and then (if necessary) to repeat the course.