Why do I get acne on back and shoulders?
Acne on back and shoulders – is a common problem that worries many people, regardless of age and gender. And before you fight her, be sure to understand the reasons for its occurrence.
In fact, acne (does not matter what area of the body) occur due to excessive allocation of subcutaneous fat, which clogs the pores, resulting in formation of comedones. The accumulation of this fat, the skin begins to become inflamed. On the back and shoulders is a lot of sebaceous glands, so these areas of the body rashes occur more often than others.
Why do I get pimples on the back?
Causes of back acne can be divided into 2 types:
- "External" — resulting from the influence of external stimuli;
- "Internal" is associated with disruption of the internal organs.
"External" causes may be:
- Clothing made from synthetic fabric. This material is not breathable and does not absorb moisture. Because of this eye-catching sweat becomes the most favorable habitat for bacteria.
- Allergic to clothing and cosmetics. Today unscrupulous manufacturers very often in the fabric add a variety of colors, rich in harmful chemical substances, the same thing happens with cosmetics for its cheaper. But there are times when the body can "not accept" even the expensive high-quality cosmetics, which is an Allergy. In this case, on the back are seen small red spots without seals.
- Poor diet and bad habits. Smoking, eating fatty, spicy and junk food like chips, Coca-Cola, hamburgers and other "fast food" and alcohol leads to the formation of toxins in the body, which then are excreted through the pores on the skin. The emergence of acne in such a "polluted" environment is inevitable.
- Stress. Nervous tension and disorders caused by stressful situations, can cause a rash on the back.
- Figure-hugging outfits. Things that sit on the body too tightly, can have on the skin, severe pressure or friction.
- Beriberi. Lack of vitamins leads to the inflammation of the skin.
- Peeling. Because of the constant cleaning of skin is destroyed her upper protective layer, resulting in the emergence of bacteria leads to a rapid inflammation of the skin.
- Staying too long in the sun. Under the action of ultraviolet light, the sebaceous glands work actively.
For "internal" reasons include:
- Puberty. In this period, the body actively produces hormones that lead to increased sebaceous glands.
- Disorders of the endocrine system.
- Pregnancy, after effects of abortion or gynecological diseases.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Dysbiosis and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
Why do I get acne on their shoulders?
Acne on the shoulders often appear due to the influence of external factors, which act in the same way as on the skin of the back. These include:
- Tight and synthetic clothing;
- Failure to comply with rules of hygiene;
- Long hair – they are a carrier of mud, which appear inflammation;
- Heat, humidity and sunlight;
- Unbalanced diet and bad habits.
Also the acne on the shoulders can occur due to metabolic disorders, of the digestive organs, diseases of the gastrointestinaltract, endocrine system.
Any attempts to squeeze out, to scratch or tear the pimples will only exacerbate the situation.
As you can see, the causes of acne on back and shoulders can be quite different, so be sure to see a specialist who will be able to define and prescribe the right treatment.