Talking about acne on cheeks — causes and treatments
As is known, the main mechanism that triggers the appearance of acne is the disruption of hormones responsible for the sebaceous glands. But the localization of the inflammation depends on many things. So, for example, acne can be judged on the work of internal organs (or pathology), and therefore, more effective to find treatment.
Acne on the cheeks is quite common, especially among young people. An experienced doctor after seeing acne in these areas are immediately suspect bowel problems.
Causes of acne on cheeks
- Hormonal disorders;
- Intestinal diseases;
- Gynecological diseases ( especially inflammation of the ovaries);
- Metabolic disorders;
- Genetic predisposition;
- Comedogenic cosmetics;
- Reduced immunity to common infections and colds;
- Pathogenic microorganisms with poor hygiene.
- Perioral dermatitis (a reaction to the makeup).
To treat acne on the cheeks need based reasons. So, if there are problems with metabolism, you need to reconsider your diet and get on a special diet, which will be based on limiting the consumption of fat and increase the content of fresh food and vitamin.
Foods that trigger the appearance of inflammation
- Coffee (especially on an empty stomach, sugar);
- Flour and sweet (all kinds of rolls and pastries, chips and soda, cakes, cookies);
- Ice cream and dairy products with high fat content;
- Fats (it is better to use vegetable oils cold-pressed);
- Peanuts, pistachios, walnuts – you can't abuse them.
In intestinal diseases is required to be examined, which will show which body should be treated. The therapist will prescribe a plan, which in combination with external care will give the result. If the gut is intoxicated, the toxins are constantly absorbed into the blood, causing inflammation. So pay special attention to this aspect of treatment.
Girls suffering from inflammatory diseases of the genital organs, are often subject to attacks of acne on cheeks and chin. Therefore, for the treatment of chronic diseases should take seriously – only under this condition, the acne will disappear.
Habits that people usually do not attach much importance, can also lead to inflammation on the cheeks. We are talking about propping the head with dirty hands. On your toes always live bacteria that you enter into the pores without noticing it. Also watch out for hair – often, strands of hair touching the cheeks and chin, causing irritation of the skin.
How to get rid of acne on cheeks?
- Balance nutrition;
- If necessary, make tests and examinations of internal organs;
- Give possible lenses (at least at the time of treatment). Comedogenic effect have a dry crumbly funds and fatty cream.
- Propene rate POLYSORB. It remove toxins from the intestines.
- Every day do a steam bath. They open the pores and help clean them. To do this, boil a handful of the herbs (chamomile, succession, nettle) few minutes. Pour the broth into a bowl, cover with a towel and steam the skin for at least 10minutes. If you see grease tube came out – remove them with your finger, which is wrapped in a sterile bandage. Even better, if the bandage is soaked with hydrogen peroxide. Don't squeeze pimples!
- Daily wash with a hot decoction of a succession. It can be stored in a cool place for 5 days, and before use to warm. Also effective lotions.
- If you have dermatitis – it is necessary to use special tools. Helps sea buckthorn oil.
- Good effect means "Matt", "Zener", "Skinoren". They are more powerful, so before applying it is best to consult a dermatologist. Before applying them necessary to carefully clean the skin. Good to wipe it with some disinfectant, for example chlorhexidine (sold in pharmacies).
- Increase the body's defenses. Refrain from bad habits if you have them, walk.
To get rid of acne on the cheeks is quite real. The only thing you need is patience and perseverance. If you follow the right lifestyle and correctly care for the skin and face clean and acne will not be disturbed.