Folk remedies from acne on the face: recipes of masks and steam baths
Acne is a rather unpleasant problem that can spoil life of any person. The reasons for their occurrence can be many: intestinal diseases, metabolic disorders, increased levels of androgens, comedogenic cosmetics, bacteria, genetic predisposition. Unfortunately, it is rarely possible to immediately identify the cause. You can spend a lot of money on cosmetic products, but not the fact that they will finally get rid of acne.
Here to help can come from folk remedies for acne. Old homemade recipes tested by centuries and generations, well help in the treatment of acne.
The benefits of folk methods
Traditional methods of acne on the face have several advantages:
- Contains no preservatives and artificial colors that are added to chemical compositions. Such additives help to prolong the life of cosmetic products but may have an allergic effect on the skin, and for acne it is most pronounced.
- You know what you are using and can be assured of genuineness of components used.
- In the application of national resources to the maximum to reduce the chance of side effects that occur while taking many drugs;
- The cost of ingredients for acne treatment folk remedies is not very big, they are affordable and are sold in any drugstore, and some do not even have to look – they have at home.
Traditional recipes from pimples on the face
- The aloe juice. Wash the aloe leaves cool boiled water, dry and place on a week in a dark place, protected from direct heat. After that, grind them and press the juice. Obtained by means of wipe the skin every to put. Aloe perfectly copes with inflammation, disinfects and prevents acne. Aloe can also be used as a lotion. Gruel from the leaves pour cold water in the ratio 1:5, infuse hour, boil for 3 minutes and strain.
- Bitter wormwood. Boil a glass of water and pour over 2 tbsp herbs. To insist hour. Infusion is used for lotions and compresses. Well fights inflammation, improves blood flow and tones.
- The herb plantain. Collect fresh juice of plantain and wipe them with a clean face. This juice stimulates blood circulation and has antiseptic action.
- St. John's wort. A handful of dried flowers and leaves of Hypericum pour 2 cups boiling water, simmer for 25 minutes, strain. Use as a lotion morning and wiping. You could make cubes. St. John's wort contains a large number of tannins and vitamins (A, P), is astringent, and is especially suitable for oily skin.
- Tincture of hops and wormwood. Brew a mixture of these herbs with boiling water, strain and add the same amount of alcohol. Stir, then add 1 tsp of Apple cider vinegar. If you have dry skin add 1 tsp of glycerin. This tool use for compresses. Take some gauze, soak in the tincture and apply for 10 min.
- Calendula. Especially good at helping with spots and scars left after pimples. Wipe of calendula tincture sore spots several times a day. If you have very sensitive skin, prone to irritation, you can do so. In a glass of warm water pour 1 teaspoon of tincture of calendula and as much honey.The resulting mixture soak cotton pads and apply for half an hour.
- Helps when multiple acne this mixture. Pour vodka 2 tbsp calendula 2 tbsp. of water. Let stand in a warm place for 1 day, then add 1 tsp. of boric acid and 10 drops of glycerin. Lubricate the face 2 times a day.
- Raw pumpkin is an excellent remedy against acne , helping them to ripen. Just take a piece of raw pumpkin and wipe your face. You will see results in 2-3 days.
- The celandine. A handful of celandine , pour half a liter of boiling water, let steep 2 hours and strain. With this tool it is recommended to make lotions with multiple pustular lesions. If you have acne on other areas of the body – you can do bath with celandine, adding a tincture to the water.
- Birch buds. The infusion of the birch buds helps to quickly rid of acne. Most importantly, regularly clean the face with fresh medium.
- Sage and chamomile. These plants have long been recognized as the "healers" of the skin affected purulent inflammation and acne. Mix them in equal quantity, and boil the resulting broth wipe your face. At long application it is possible to achieve a significant narrowing of the pores and lightening blackheads.
- Kalina. In the winter when it is so difficult to use the healing power of fresh fruit and berries, which helps in face care, you can use the berries of viburnum. It perfectly cleanses the skin and saturates it with vitamins. Apply juice cranberry 2 times a day.
- Horsetail and Linden. Mix the herbs equally and brew 30 minutes, strain. Broth to moisten cotton pads and wipe your face.
Miraculous power – the people's medicine. Blackheads, acne, and even scarring can be cured with the help of old masks.
Homemade mask for acne and blackheads
- Cucumber. This mask is special, loved by the girls and boys who have pimples have left their traces on the face red spots. Cucumber not only has action against the acne, but also whiten skin. Just grate it on a grater and apply on 20 min.
- Clay masks. Help especially oily skin with a violation of the processes of saloobrazovanie. Remove Shine and prevent the appearance of inflammation without clogging pores. Clay can be of different types (white, red, green, etc.), should be in accordance with the instructions to determine the desired effect. Usually clay diluted with warm water, but if it be a decoction of medicinal herbs, the effect will be even better. It is possible to breed clay infusion of calendula in this case will be added disinfecting effect.
- Potato mask. Make a paste of raw potatoes, add 1 egg white. Apply the mixture for 20 minutes. This mask accelerates the maturation of acne and helps to get rid of blackheads, "dissolving" them.
- Hydrogen peroxide. But this mask can not be afraid to overdo her leave for the whole night! Dilute hydrogen peroxide with yeast to a creamy consistency. In the morning rinse the skin and apply a moisturizer. Mask perfectly tightens pores, removes black spots with regular use and refreshes the skin.
- Honey and lemon. The combination has gained popularity worldwide, and notonly in the treatment of diseases of the skin. Honey suppresses the activity of bacteria, while the lemon juice dries. Apply the mixture on face until dry, soak 10 minutes and rinse with water.
Steam baths – another great tool in the fight against acne. They "open" the pores, allow to "breathe" the skin and saturate it with useful microelements. If the acne becomes a persistent problem, try this popular recipe. Brew hop cones, boil. After removing from heat tilt your face over the steam and cover yourself with a large towel. If you have normal skin, follow the procedure 5 min., fat – 10 min, dry – 3 minutes, Then lubricate the skin with moisturizing lotion. After the procedure you will notice how refreshed face and reduced the redness. Attention! Such baths are contraindicated when large purulent pimples!
Thus, folk medicine – a real fount of health for the skin. Is only right to use it to achieve a beautiful and radiant complexion – just a little effort and patience.